NOTE: Deadline for Tier 2 abstracts is September 30, 2016.
The general topics cover all fields of nuclear science and technology. Author contributions are divided in two tiers, depending on the technical content, target audience and the level of authors' involvement. The selection of the most suitable tier is left for the author, but some general guidelines are provided below.
- Technical / scientific topics introducing new and significant work
- Submission of a short paper (max 4 pages) + oral / poster presentation at the conference
- Contributions accepted based on a peer-review process
- Accepted papers are published on-line
- Example topics: fission reactor analysis, nuclear power plant simulations, thermal hydraulics, severe accidents, nuclear fuel cycle, final disposal, automation, material science, fusion technology, probabilistic risk analysis, accelerator applications, medical applications, radiochemistry, computational methods, etc.
- Reserved for less technical presentations directed towards wider audience
- Oral presentation at the conference, no paper
- Contributions accepted based on one-page abstracts (used for review only)
- Example topics: licensing and construction, economics, decommissioning, emerging technologies, national and international research projects, education and training, communication and public relations, etc.
Call for papers
Paper template is provided at the symposium website (see below). Paper submission is handled via website using Conftool. Abstracts are written directly in a text box in Conftool.
|30.4.||Early-bird registration deadline|
|15.10.||Normal registration deadline|
|3.11.||Late registration deadline (if not sold out)|
|26.6.||Extended deadline for submission of Tier 1 short papers (was 31.5.)|
|30.9.||Deadline for submission of Tier 2 abstracts|
The maximum length of Tier 1 short papers is 4 pages. Tier 2 abstracts are used for review only, and the maximum length is one page. Authors are requested to use the the template files provided below.
Template for Tier 2 abstract: write abstract in Conftool