Registrations to the SYP conference are handled via electronic registration system. Both visitors and presenters register with the same form. As a presenter additionally submission of a short paper or an abstract is required, see instructions in Presenters. If you have questions regarding registration, please send email to syp(at)ats-fns.fi.
The registration fee of the conference includes access to the conference events, conference materials and services as well as buffet lunches and coffee breaks. Additionally, an evening dinner on October 30th and Helsinki City Reception on October 29th are included.
The registration fee depends on the date of registration as follows:
- Early bird registration (by 30 April 2019)
- Late registration (after 15 October 2019)
- Normal registration fee based on the member category is charged for registrations between 1 May and 15 October 2019
In case you're uncertain of you eligibility to a discount, please contact conference info by email (syp(at)ats-fns.fi).
|ATS Regular Members|
|Early bird||EUR 150|
|ATS Young Generation, ATS-Senior Members and ATS Student Members|
|Early bird||EUR 80|
|Early bird||EUR 220|
Due date of the registration fee payment is 21 days from invoice date but latest on 25 October 2019. Invoice will be delivered by email after your registration has been processed. Registration is only valid when full payment of the registration fee has been received.
Credit card reader is available at the conference and payment can also be made on-site.
Early bird registration can be cancelled until 30 April 2019 without a cost. After 30 April, cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee will be charged until 15 October 2019 after which the registration fee will not be refunded. Registration may be transferred to another person within the same member category without a cost. Cancellation or change requests to the registration have to be sent by email to syp(at)ats-fns.fi.
Scandic Grand Marina, where the conference is being held at, provides also accommodation during the SYP conference. The prices for SYP participants are the following (using a booking code):
- Standard room, one person: 99 € / room / night
- Standard room, two persons: 119 € / room / night
Everyone is requested to book their accommodation directly through the website of Scandic Hotels:
- Code for the registration: BSUO291019
- Direct link: https://www.scandichotels.fi/grandmarina?bookingcode=BSUO291019
- Reservations can be made for the time period between 29 October - 1 November 2019
- Deadline for the reservation using the code: 15 October 2019
- NOTE: There is no specific quota reserved for SYP participants, so it is advised to book a room well in advance as each participant is not guaranteed a room in the hotel.
Feel free also to use other accommodation services in Helsinki. Some options nearby the conference venue are the following:
Invitations for Visa
For information concerning visa application to Finland, please check the website of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland: https://um.fi/visa-to-visit-finland
In case you need an invitation for a visa application, please contact the organizing committee: syp(at)ats-fns.fi