In 2019 the European Research Reactor Conference, RRFM, will again be jointly organized with IGORR, the International Group Operating Research Reactors. The Research Reactor Community will meet in Jordan – an occasion to visit the Jordan Research and Training Reactor (JRTR) and learn everything about this successful project!
In preparing the conference, the RRFM/IGORR 2019 Programme Committee is now calling for both oral and poster presentations regarding:
• Research reactor nuclear fuel cycle from front-end to back-end
• Low power research reactors, critical and subcritical
• Utilisation of research reactors
• Capacity building
• Innovative methods in reactor physics and thermo-hydraulics
• New research reactor projects
• Research reactor operation & maintenance and ageing
• Research reactor safety
• Research reactor security
• Decommissioning and dismantling of research reactors and waste management
Mark your diaries and be a part of it! Upload your abstracts before 16 November 2018.
For more information, see the RRFM/IGORR 2019 Conference Website.