Call for Papers
The European Research Reactor Conference (RRFM) 2021 will take place from 26 – 30 September 2021 in Helsinki, Finland. The conference will combine an in-person conference with an online event which allows delegates who cannot or who don't want to travel to Helsinki to participate and present their paper.
The Programme Committee is now calling for both oral and poster presentations regarding
- Research reactor nuclear fuel cycle from front-end to back-end
- Utilisation of research reactors
- Innovative methods in reactor physics and thermo-hydraulics
- New research reactor projects
- Research reactor operation & maintenance and ageing
- Research reactor safety and security
- Decommissioning and dismantling of research reactors and waste management
Mark your diaries and be a part of it! Upload your abstracts before 28 May 2021.
Download the Call for Papers for the European Research Reactor Conference (RRFM) 2021. More information on the event is available on the conference website.